Travelzoo.com Check out this Week’s Top Selection of New UK Hotel & Getaway Deals!
Enjoy huge discounts on these amazing new UK hotel deals secured exclusively for TravelZoo customers!
Overnight stays at The Old Quay House — a hotel with “front-row seats onto the River Fowey, and dazzling views across the estuary” (The Daily Telegraph) — are now £149, saving up to 48% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full Cornish breakfast, for two
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £45 per person)
- It’s £249 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £30 per night for an overnight stay and an extra £15 per night for 2-night stays (payable direct to the hotel)
- Superior Double Rooms are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 31 March; 22 April
Escape this spring to The Kings Arms Sowerby — the over 400-year-old coaching inn where poets Wordsworth and Coleridge began their tour of the Lake District in 1799 — and save up to 30% on the usual rates.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- It’s £99 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco (worth £20; offered once per stay)
- Dogs can stay for an extra £10 per dog per stay (payable direct to the hotel upon checkout)
Tyddyn Llan in Denbighshire is “an attractive former shooting lodge in a pleasant valley location” (The Michelin Guide 2019) with views of the Berwyn Mountains. Overnight breaks — including a gourmet dinner worth £85 per person — are now £229.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with continental breakfast, for two
- Tea or coffee with Bara Brith and shortbread on arrival
- Complimentary canapés with dinner
- A 6-course Michelin-star tasting-menu dinner (worth £85 per person)
- Add a full Welsh breakfast for an extra £8.50 per person, per night
- Stay two nights for £319 or three nights for £409, with the extra nights on a B&B basis
- Not available on 5, 19, 31 May; 1 June