TravelZoo.com The Ritz New UK Break & Hotel Deals with Up to 40%-60% OFF
This week enjoy a fancy meal experience at The Ritz plus a host of new UK break and hotel deals from 40% up to 60% off with a very good Lakes District deal this week.
“There is nowhere grander than The Ritz”, says The Michelin Guide 2019, praising the “lavishness of its Louis XVI decoration”. For £55 a head, you can now get a 3-course meal with champagne for two at this Michelin-starred restaurant, set within the world-famous AA 5-Red-Star hotel.
- The AA awards the “famously opulent Mayfair venue” three Rosettes for culinary excellence
- According to The Daily Telegraph, you can expect “faultless service, a superb location, an atmosphere that borders on the theatrical and one of the loveliest dining rooms in Europe”
- Opened in 1906, the property has welcomed royal guests including the Prince of Wales (the future King Edward VII), The Queen Mother, Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II, who hosted her 80th birthday at the hotel
- The Good Food Guide 2019 names the restaurant as one of its top 50 restaurants in the UK, and The Independent named it as one of its 100 best restaurants in 2018
- An impressive 98% of Travelzoo members who have visited and rated the restaurant on a previous deal said they loved it
Save up to 54% on countryside breaks at Wychwood Park, a hotel near Crewe that has its own golf course. Overnight stays for two are now £79.
- Wychwood Park is in rolling Cheshire countryside and has an 18-hole golf course
- The World of Wedgwood visitor center is around 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel
- The Peak District, Old Trafford stadium and Chester are within an hour’s drive of the hotel. Central Manchester is a little over an hour’s drive away
Escape to the 4-star Imperial Hotel Blackpool — a Victorian seaside property on the North Promenade — from £59 per night. This package is up to 54% cheaper than usual for spring and summer stays.
- This 4-star Victorian hotel is on Blackpool’s North Promenade
- Guests get free access to the health and leisure club with a heated indoor pool, a sauna, a solarium, a Jacuzzi and a fitness suite
- The Grand Theatre and Blackpool Tower are less than 20 minutes’ walk along the seafront